Happy New Year 2019 Speech
New Year, my favorite holiday, is one of the most solemnized days worldwide. The day is formed by different customs and traditions. Each culture celebrates this vacation in its own unique way. The city Bangalore, which is located in India, is one of the best places to celebrate happy new year 2019. The way of celebration of New Year in Bangalore is really awesome and heart touching.
The people who are fond of enjoyment start to prepare for the holiday at least one month in an advance. The preparation begins by purchasing gifts, decorating houses, and making new costumes. Obviously, the holiday would not be complete without a symbol of New Year which arrive from generation to generation, the New Year Tree, the unique tree having million small needles and staying green throughout the year.
The New Year Tree, which is one of the exciting things for kids and adults, is the object that you can see in every house during the new year holiday. The whole family takes part in decorating a tree, with toys, candies, and different colorful New Years lights. Children consider a tree to be mysteries because Santa Claus hides the presents under this tree. Children hope that Santa Claus, the kind old man with white beard and red fur coat, already hid the presents there. But the old man is punctual and kids are unable to see the presents before midnight.
Happy New Year’s Day – Important Facts
1. It is considered that New Year celebration dates back to 2000 B.C. and it originated in Mesopotamia.
2. In ancient times New Year was celebrated on 1st of March.
3. The Romans adopted January 1 as the New Year celebration day which is in similarity with the Gregorian calendar.
4. Jewish call it Rosh Hashanah and they eat honey and apple on this day as a part of their tradition.
5. In China New Year is celebrated with the end of the winter solstice on the second full Moon.