Have fun with the wonderful workshop ideas:
- Blocks of all kinds: Legos , wooden blocks (colored or natural), Bristle blocks , Duplo , Mobilo , etc.
- Cardboard boxes stuffed with newspaper to make giant blocks.
- All means of transport find their place: cars, trucks, planes, boats, trains …
- A garage, a carpet to roll the cars, cardboard cylinders to make tunnels and even traffic signs!
- Farm animals, zoo, reptiles, pets, etc.
- “Natural” building elements, such as branches, rocks, pieces of bark, etc.
Plastic arts workshop:
- Easel and large white leaves to make gouache.
- Brushes of different sizes, brushes, sponge brushes, small rollers, sponges, old toothbrushes.
- Pastilles watercolor painting.
- Touch painting and glossy paper.
- Chalk and chalkboard.
- Straight scissors and decorative scissors.
- Funny punches.
- Stick glue, white glue, glue glue, liquid glue.
- Adhesive paper.
- Feathers, pompons, pipe cleaners, wool, ribbons, confetti.
Role play workshop:
- All we can find to disguise!
- Adult or child clothes (parents can bring lots of things), handbags, shoes, belts, scarves, hats and old jewelry …
- Electric appliances (toys or actual with wire removed), dishes, table and chairs, plastic food, empty food containers.
- Dolls, doll clothes, crib, high chair.
- Puppets and small theater
- Books of stories, stories, pictures to watch.
- Books to listen with headphones.
- Picture of children’s pictures.
- Magazines and magazines with pictures and photos.
- Felt board and characters to create stories.
- Comfortable chairs, cushions, a small table.
- Posters to decorate the walls.
- A little corner “hiding” for more tranquility.
- A small auxiliary lamp.
- Dotted lines to trace.
- Little games to find the mistakes.
- Search and find games.
- Different activity sheets to practice writing, drawing, etc.
- Games with the word-tags of educatout.
- An old typist to print real letters.
- Letters and magnetic numbers.
- A whiteboard and dry-erase pencils
- Coloring drawings about routines, workshops, friends, group name.
- Crayons, wood, wax.
- Pastel pencils, colored chalks.
- Lead pencils and erasers.
- Rules and stencils.
- Prints and stamps.